Welcome to The International Association of Causism Practitioner - IACP
Promoting and supporting the awareness, study and practice of Causism and The Mace Energy Method - MEM
The Mission Statement of the IACP, is to advance the creation, communication and application of the body of knowledge called Causism and its practical component, The Mace Energy Method - MEM, to benefit society in assisting people to improve their lives.
- Encouraging the development and application of Causism and MEM practices in a broader manner.
- Promote a greater understanding of Causism and the benefits of MEM among our communities and beyond. Raising overall public awareness.
- Improving the qualifications and opportunities of MEM Trainers, MEM Practitioners, and MEM trainees, by establishing a high standard of ethics, conduct, education and achievement.
- Increasing and disseminating the knowledge of Causism and the MEM procedures through meetings, professional contacts, reports, papers, discussion, and publications.
- To protect the integrity, authenticity and copyright of the Causism principles and MEM material’s and procedures, as it expands into communities and beyond.
- To maintain a registration of Qualified MEM Trainers and MEM Practitioners, and MEM Trainees, proving them with a provider number.
- To encourage the sharing of knowledge, responsibilities and goodwill among IACP members.
- To represent and promote the interest of MEM Trainers, MEM Practitioners, and MEM Trainees.
- To create opportunities for the public to learn about MEM and its benefits.
For more information about the Mace Energy Method, please visit our International website www.maceenergymethod.com